Why hold a Kids Walk at your school?
The two goals of this program are to teach students about diabetes and to raise money for type 1 diabetes research. The program gives students the opportunity to help those affected by diabetes AND raise money for their school!
Benefits to your school:
- Your school receives 10% of the money raised back in cash to use on whatever you need!
- JDRF staff and volunteers will conduct a school assembly. We teach kids about diabetes, making healthy diet and exercise choices, and then give them ideas on how to collect donations.
- Your school will receive a banner to display, depending on the amount you raise.
- JDRF takes care of collecting the money. The teacher never has to collect, count, or keep track of the money. We do all the work!
- Students earn fabulous prizes depending on the amount of money they collect.
It’s EASY and the kids love it! For more information, email Dana Gold, Kids Walk Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The staff at Taunton Forge dressed up in formal wear to celebrate their students
reaching their dollar goal for JDRF!